Collaboration Applications

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Android cell phone are unable to connect to CUCM, but instant messaging, voicemail worked fine. The jabber for iPhone works well. I am using the latest client from Google play, IMP9.1 and cucm9.1. I didn't install the device cop file on CUCM, does th...

Yangjp715 by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI have a problem for the j4W caller ID of the user, IP phones displays correct caller ID but J4W not, i tried deleting the cached but still the same.this topic has been discussed many time but i didnt found any correct address. thanks 

Dear All:I have CMWS 1.5 License,but official CWMS 1.5 OVA has problems.it's can't deployment.So,i use CWMS 2.0 OVA from  cisco promotion store,and import 1.5 license.But,system  alert the license is not valid now.My question is the CWMS 1.5 license ...

Hello,Apologies if this has been asked before but I've searched the Support Communities and can't find an answer to this one. We're looking to deploy Jabber across the Enterprise (with a CUPS Server) and our Corporate Governance team have a requireme...

BlueyVIII by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! MPE backup

Hi, running low on space on a particular volume on MPE server and thinking to reduce the backup retention from 4 days to 3 days. Any idea how to do that? [root@mpe compressed_backup]# du -skh *358M    tape_2014-08-25-23-00-02-Level-0.gz276K    tape_...

sindan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes