Collaboration Applications

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

The scenario isHQ where there is CUCM version9 and some 50 odd users want to participate in a meet me conference.But after 2 or 3 participants initiate, the 4th participant gets not enough bandwidth.I ahve already tried to increase the maximum unicas...

Meetingplace 8.5.5.2 webex scheduling From time to time users call internally the DN of meetingplace and they hear the usual opening prompt "welcome to meetingplace..."Sometimes it happens that they call in and they dont hear any audio just silence.O...

cgeorgia4 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

On Mac I can type a jabber guest directly into the browser, but this doesn't work on my iPhone. I'm adding :9443 to my links because I'm not redirecting to 443. Seems like safari on iPhone is stripping the 9443 because I get redirected to the VCS lo...

Hello,I have a user who had Jabber for Mac setup using CTI for control of a 7942.  Everything was working, then we switched it out with a DX650.  Made all the changes needed in Call Manager same as some other users.  However, it will not connect to t...

Dear all, I have a requirement from customer to deploy CWMS for 1500 concurrent users. Because of server limitation, i'm planning to deploy 6 CWMS size 250 user (6 x 250) rather than deploy 1 CWMS size 2000 user. Is that possible? How to combine 6 CW...