Collaboration Applications

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Dear ,i have IM&P 9 ,,Users on Windows machines are working properly. The pictures from AD are shown correctly in Jabber,it shown during chat,, but when i call any one the pictures disapper , is this normal behavior ?please advise?

mkhriesa by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,  I am having a 50 user deployment non redundant setup using non split DNS.The version used for deployment is  CWMS 2.0.1.107B-AE .I have configured the ports as per the planning guide for manual deplyment,public access and Non split DNS. Forwar...

Hello,I am trying to setup desktop sharing on jabber client 9.x. However desktop sharing button is grayed out.I enabled BFCP in SIP profile and assigned to SIP trunk and CSF device. And made Jabber to Jabber video call, however desktop sharing button...

Jabber for Windows no AD integration just local users. Cant login to Jabber. (Just 1 user)Im getting error 8. Is there a table of errors? I can reference.Thanks 2014-05-22 13:41:47,002 ERROR [0x00000844] [ied\featuresets\adapters\imp\Log.cpp(35)] [Ja...

Dear All,I encountered Jabber Voice problem with the latest android version with Samsung S4. THe client fails to log in to CUCM. I gave a try with S3 and it worked. however i could not manage to make it work on Samsung S4 operated under the latest An...

hello, can someone help me on this, I have a deployment where some users are going to have two device with enhaced plus licenses, so 1 ip phone (different models) and Jabber on soft phone mode, and another users are going to have 1 phone and jabber o...

I am having an issue with the desktop integration with Jabber voice for iphone v9.1.6  IOS 7 ( CUCM 9.1.2 ) , in the admin guide I follow the Enable active call transfer between Cisco Jabber Voice and desk phone section with no success , I can make...