Collaboration Applications

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,after upgrading our 50-user-deployment from 1.5.1.323.A to 2.0.1.2.B-AE, the creation of backups for Disaster Recovery fails: We get noticed on the dashboard that the system-backup hasn't been completed and find the storage server volume empty.Mee...

Will the Jabber client for Android support "Telepresence Video Communication Server" like the IOS version.  I have 9.6.1 client and it still doe snot look like there is support.  This is holding up the certification and deployment of the Android plat...

chris0583 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear,I have publisher and subscriber for unity connection 9.1, whenever the UN PUB fails voice mail doesnt work in jabber for windows for subscriber,i telnet to  port    telnet <unity connection> 143 and i m able to telnet on IMAP and also on port 44...

adamgibs7 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I configured a user with IM Only (just IM in service profile) but Jabber For windows stills try to connect to CCMCIP for the softphone and, of course, I get an error.I also tried to set the service profile to "none" on the user and just let "enabl...

Top Solution Authors