Collaboration Applications

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Jabber for iPad issues

Hi allI have been testing the new 1.0 Client for the last few days and have some results below, will be interested to hear if others experience these?I am also interested if the Cisco BU looks at these posts or is there another forum I should be post...

abcronin by Beginner
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! cisco jabber for mobile devices

what is required for cisco jabber for mobile devices to work.we tested cisco jabber for windows desktop,  it works when we connect through our sonicwall vpn.i m testing for jabber android, what else is required for this to work?for vpn connection thr...

yeow_km by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

jabber login with certificate

hi everyonewho can share me some doc. about import certificate to CM IM and present for client login now the jabber client login will promp the certificate is not availablemy customer have the public certificate and i install the CM and CM IM and pre...

bo liu by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Suggestion

i have not read all the posts in this forum. and my overall knowledge of this app is limited. i maybe beating a dead horse with this. but I hope it helps.I am not a programmer, so i dont know what the feasibility of these types of controls are in you...

sasterud1 by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes