Collaboration Applications

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Recently I configured CUCM and IM&P to enable SIP dialing.  In doing so, Jabber is pulling the email address as the SIP URI for users which is using the wrong domain.  When attempting to call a contact from Jabber, the list shows mbaker@domain1.com w...

mbaker33 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I need to sync UCM with AD using something else than UPN or Samacountname, eg. the employeeID. I use AD for provisionig and authentication. This is the first time I have to do this, and I have some questions regarding the interworkings:So on the p...

Hi,i got these License Claim: WEBEX-UWL-BE-PAK - WebEx PAK - CUWL BECan someone explain, what to do with it? Understand i right, that these are 25 Users for Webex? It was bought together with the Business Edition 6K.What can we use with this license?...

CUCM - System version: 9.1.1.20000-5 UnrestrictedCUCM IM & P - System version: 9.1.1.20000-5Jabber for Windows - app-ver:9.2.4.4528AD Integration - Connect to GC - Not Over SSLScenario:Login to /ucmuser - SuccessfulLogin to /cupuser - SuccessfulLogin...

Hi, I am a little stuck with the callendar inetgration with Jabber.When I DON'T create a EWS gateway in IM&P server, the status turns into a meeting when the person that is in meeting has his jabber client open. It seems that jabber client takes the ...