Collaboration Applications

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,We have recorded meeting on CWMS server, while we tries to access or view the recording we are getting following error  Can you please help to resolve this ?Also we tried with IE11 getting same error fyi :- we know IE11 is not supported but can yo...

Hi,since Jabber for Windows 9.6, Jabber shows two office (Büro) numbers, one telephone number, one email address (see attached screenshot).What do I have to configure in jabber-config.xml or elsewhere to get the email address disappear?If I install J...

Hi allI am trying to do the opposite that most people do. I notice that Jabber Windows auto integrates with the Windows PC AD login, is there any way to remove that default integration with Windows AD? It is churning out wrong caller ID due to the AD...

EYC by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We’re migrating our hosts from WebEx cloud to our on-prem solution right now (CWMS 1.5.1.323.A).We’ve learned that CWMS 1.5 does not provide an online address book where hosts could customize language, time zone, and locale settings for their exte...