Collaboration Applications

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! J4W 9.2.2 crash

HiWe are using jabber win 9.2.2 build 3217. In the global jabber-config.xml, I have a line for checking for updates:<UpdateUrl>http://xx.com/jabber/update/update.xml</UpdateUrl>In the update.xml i have this:<LatestBuildNum>3217</LatestBuildNum><Lates...

Supported Webcams?

Hello Everyone,I found the following page providing supprted webcams for Jabber Video for Telepresence but wanted to find a similar resource for Jabber for Windows (if different).  Anyone know of such a page?Thank you.--dag

Availability of Distribution Lists

Currently in OCS, users are able to add distribution lists as contacts.  This allows the MOC users to contact anyone who is in the distribution lists without having to manually add each individual.  This feature is used by everyone in our organizatio...

cadams by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Why my Jabber 9.2.3 Sign in like Cisco UC Integration(TM) for Microsoft Lync?

After I uninstall Cisco UC Integration(TM) for Microsoft Lync 8.6 from my computer and reinstall Cisco Jabber 9.2(3), I found my Jabber got the same interface of sign in with Cisco UC Integration(TM) for Microsoft Lync. it let me input the TFTP,CTI,C...

jianjiang by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes