Collaboration Applications

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! Instant Messaging and Presence

Hi TeamAs a requirement of the company only needs to be enabled for Instant Messaging and Presence Jabber for Windows and the Ipad besides chat and Presence required to have video, no need to have the characteristics of voice, how I can get this func...

yesenia-m by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Jabber and Indexing in AD

I'm setting up Jabber for Windows, iPhone and iPod and the Cisco documentation refers to indexing certain attributes in Active Directory, e.g. Index these Active Directory attributes:• sAMAccountName• displayName• mail• msRTCSIP-PrimaryUserAddress In...

Jabber error

Hello team!We are experimenting with Jabber in Windows at the moment with this error, when we are in conference, in normal call or when it will close the program.Can you tell me what might be happening?Thank youRegards

yesenia-m by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

contact list in J4W

hellowe have to move users from one CUPS cluster to another. In order they don't have to reinstall their contacts, i exported contact list from a cups server and imported them to the other cluster.it seems that I only see them if a user is assigned t...

ogoegel by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Office Click to dial

Hello We are using Jabber for Windows 9.1.1 with Office 2010. I am wondering if the Fields under the dropdown of the Phone ICON are customizable. Specifacally the one that says "Call <Display Name>" SEE PICTURE attached.If I choose "Call Ryan O'Conne...