Collaboration Applications

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! Jabber crashes upon launching

Is there a known issue with Jabber 9.1.2.12936 Window build?After uninstalling a previous J4W build and installing this build, I'm not able to start Jabber.  It crashes immediately with PRT.Please see attached PRT collected.

kalieu by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! TFTP server in Jabber for Windows

Hi All,I am attempting to setup Cisco Jabber for windows in an CUCM 8.6.2 SU1 environment with Windows client 9.1.1I am reading the documentation about setting up the environment for On premise.The document refers to setting up your TFTP server for t...

alalli by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Tomcat and Jabber

HelloCan anyone knows the interactions between TOMCAT service on the CUPS and Jabber client Login ?For one week, I have to restart the Tomcat service in the CUPS because I have no access to the Web CUPS publisher page, my monitoring tool can not find...

ogoegel by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! No LDAP search

Hi all,i have installed jabber for windows 9.1.1, my PC (at home),this is not added to my corporate domain, when i try to search a contact (typing 3 or more letters) i can not get my coworkers, only i see outlook contacts, how can i solve this error?...

jabber has no voice or video calls !!!!!!!! it's chatting only ??????

Any help please,          After configuring Jabber v 9.1.1 for windows on cucm v9.0.1 and cups v9.0.1---------> it give me the option to make a chat session only, no calls, video, share your desktop.what i have to do to make jabber has the ability to...