Collaboration Applications

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi we want to change the DNS domain for our cup servers (they are in a trial at the moment so do have some users).we also will change the proxy domain to the enterprise domain.1. what affect will this have on our users , will they lose their contacts...

Hello,  I'm trying to deploy the Jabber Windows client 9.1.4 by GPO in my environment.  I've been using Microsoft Orca to try to edit the msi so when the GPO is installed it won't ask users to "accept and install" and when Jabber launches the "Connec...

Hi,What is the best practice for J4W client ( which are on the PCs and of cource Data Vlan) to communicate to the Cisco unified sservers- CUCM, CUPS and Unity Connection ( all server Vlan ) and IP phone ( Voice Vlan)Should we identify port range in C...

hamed1900 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Jabber COP File

Hi EveryoneWe are about to deploy Jabber on our network and I know the IPAD needs a COP file to make it work with CUCM but what I wanted to know is there a COP file for the MAC and the IPhone. If so could someone point me in the direction as to where...