Collaboration Applications

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,What is the best practice for J4W client ( which are on the PCs and of cource Data Vlan) to communicate to the Cisco unified sservers- CUCM, CUPS and Unity Connection ( all server Vlan ) and IP phone ( Voice Vlan)Should we identify port range in C...

hamed1900 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Jabber COP File

Hi EveryoneWe are about to deploy Jabber on our network and I know the IPAD needs a COP file to make it work with CUCM but what I wanted to know is there a COP file for the MAC and the IPhone. If so could someone point me in the direction as to where...

Hi everyoneWe are looking at deploying Jabber across our enterprise in the next few weeks and my manager asked me some questions and I wanted to know can some point me in the right direction to fiind the answers to them.I've attached the questions in...

Hi,I have enabled a deskphone mode for one of the user he is asking for the softphone mode for desktop sharing, Is it desktop phone mode and software phone mode can be enabled together and  softphone mode provide same features except desktop sharing ...

Running Presences 8.6.4su1 and client 9.0.4.  When I change my status on the client from available to Do Not Disturb(DND), the phone 8961 DND turns on and immediately turns off.  Also if I press DND on the phone the client doesn't update.  I thought ...

rkiste by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes