Collaboration Applications

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

When in a WebEx meeting, if the session is being recorded, all participants are made aware that content typed into the Chat or Q&A window, as well as voice, is being recorded.  That notification is done via the red button and 'Recording' text at the ...

We are currently looking at the user experience of Jabber for the IPad and we have a few questionsWhen connecting using Cisco Video and voice calling UCM all the local contact app data appear in the directory but when connecting to...

r.barber by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good Day, Hope you can assist me with resolving the issue I have with my Jabber for IPAD client connected to the Public network, and registering to my VCS-E with TMS that is behind a fw and both have static NAT. The Jabber client can register to my V...

i am configuring jabber on uc560.when i configurevoice register global its showing following error.and couldnt connect to jabberUC560(config-register-global)#create profile%Error deleting flash:/SEP07CCA10DCF2B.cnf.xml (File in use in an incompatible...

Hi,I have installed jabber on iPad and most of it is working.The problem I face is that I can not search directory for contacts, each search returns: no result found.All jabber for windows machine work perfectly.It was working, but then jabber for ip...