Collaboration Applications

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I've installed the Cisco Jabber Video for Telepresence, version 4.4 (4.4.3.14479) on 9 PC's - each installs just fine, but only two can connect successfully.Ones that do not connect:XP w/ i5 processorsOnes that do:Win 7 - i5Win XP - Core 2 DuoIs ther...

Back in March, we announced that a Cisco Jabber app specifically for iPad was coming soon. Today we’re proud to announce that the app is here!With Cisco Jabber for iPad, we enable our Jabber customers to collaborate from anywhere on the world’s most ...

mgervase by Level 1
  • 20 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hello,Contrary to 3rd party clients, Jabber IM for iOS connects to CUPS through 3 ports: 5222(XMPP), but also 80 and 443, according to release notes (and also to tests).What are their use ?Is there any "sensitive" information (like login/jid/pwd) exc...

jpapillon by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Today we are pleased to announce the release of an updated version of Cisco Jabber for iPhone.Formerly known as Cisco Mobile 8.1, the latest version of this app introduces support for Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express and Survivable Remote...

mgervase by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes