Collaboration Applications

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Cisco Jabber for Iphone does not register after enabling SIP Digest Authentication.CUCM version is 8.6.2a, Cisco jabber tested is the 8.6.1 as well as then new version 8.6.2 which got release 2 days back.CUCM in integrated with Microsoft AD.SIP secui...

Hi,Please discuss your expertise on the below mentioned requirement.One of our client wanted to share their Document/Presentation from iPad.Please suggest if there is any licenses/servers required to achieve the same requirement Also, Can iPhone init...

Hi,I have installed jabber, and a lot is working fine.The weird part is that I can not make calls with the softphone, I don't have a keypad!If I right click or double click a contact it only gives me the chat options.If someone calls my jabber client...

HI Group, is it possible to configure MXE to send the LIVE Stream to SnS portal?Regards,VenkatMessage was edited on April 28, 2013: Kelli Glass, Cisco Collaboration Community Moderator, modified this post as part of the community restructure.  I move...

venkat.kt by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes