Collaboration Applications

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi Jabber Experts,I was trying with Cisco Jabber IM for Blackberry(9700) , i had manually loaded the application on the device and chose the CUPS(On-Premise) mode installation. I was able succesfully login with my CUPC login credentials. I could see ...

binu.john by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Cisco has released the new Jabber for Windows version 9.0.1 Build 8802 (which is replacing the old CUPC client). I have installed it and using with Cisco UCM 8.0 and Presence 8.0. Using the login option as Presence.I have not done any integration ...

Hi, i'm trying to setup a lab environment for testing the jabber IM client for IPhone and BlackBerry.I've setup a CUCM 8.5 integrated with a CUP 8.5 and few users configured. Any user have a 79xx phone and the personal communicator 8.5. All seems to ...

cbrasolin by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have installed Cisco Jabber on a few select clients to test it out before rolling it out to all our users. One issue we have ran in to is the "presence" if you change it to a new one you type there is no way to delete it. Highlighting it and right ...

cmedley by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Jabber with Webex

HiWe are rolling out Jabber for Windows and trying to integrate WebEx Meeting Centre with the Jabber  client.  This is an on prem deployment using CUPS and CUCM. Adding the tab on the client via the XML config file is fairly  straight forward, howeve...

ronpatel by Level 8
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes