Collaboration Applications

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi all,I want to test the new Movi Jabber in my machine with Windows7. Everything is ok during the installation, the problem start when I try to launch the client, the application show me an error message about the video drivers. the error message is...

jgranata by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,I'm wondering if there are any stats out there that show how much data is used when on calls using the Cisco Jabber client?  Is it a significant amount?  When on WIFI it isn't really an issue however we will be allowing our staff members to c...

Welcome to those of you who are joining the Cisco Jabber for Windows Technical Briefing.  Products experts from Cisco will share technical details about the newly announced Cisco Jabber for Windows and answer your questions in real-time. The live web...

Hi. I know that this question might have been asked before (with QM), but I am looking for a reasonable solution for recording iPhones. One solution would be by Dial-via-Office. But this would mean a working Jabber client that supports this (not to m...

dannymget by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes