Collaboration Applications

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Is there an anticipated date for a WebEx Connect Client for Mac OS users besides the Web Interfaces?  I would love to start video etc etc without having to Run VMware/Parallels (iChat to normal Connect Client doesn establish video)...

Where on a CUCM (8.6.1) can I find the log / debug files for phone registration issues?I'm having phone registration problems with the Jabber client on an Android phone. The Jabber client gives no error message other than "Restration Rejected".The sa...

So are you the sort of person who comments on blog posts?  Rates products on shopping sites?This sort of interaction is a valuable component of social collaboration and building productivity using web 2.0 tools, yet they seem to be slow down from tim...

jschuell by Level 1
  • 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco today announced the release of Cisco Jabber, a unified communications application that brings together presence, instant messaging, voice and video, voice messaging, desktop sharing and conferencing into a single consistent experience across PC...

meconley by Level 5
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I seem to be having some problems on a new install of TMS, VCS Control and Movi clients.There is no active directory to integrate with so I need to authenticate to a local database.I have setup a user there, but when try to register, I am getting a r...

Why are the version numbers in WebEx so different dependant on where you look.The current version of Meeting Center is as follows:MSI properties:                            8.26.2801Add/Remove Programs (Win7):     8.26.2801 GPO version:              ...

Hi everyone,This is pretty handy ... from one page you can get a free WebEx Meeting Center (web conferencing) trial and download any of the many free Cisco WebEx Meeting Center applications that run on these mobile devices:Cisco Cius iPhoneiPadAndroi...

Iam encoutering a problem in audio any time I host a meeting..The sound is distorted and very low.In addition to that always i receive an american code live once I host and call myself..Iam from Lebanon.Please I need help.Message was edited on June 5...