Collaboration Applications

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello everyone,We're trying to integrate meeting place and webex with our presence service to allow Jabber and CUP users to use all of the available features we have.We're having some issues to get webex up and running because we're getting a "The We...

Hello!  I have a few questions:(1)Is there a way to paste an image onto the current slide of a presentation I'm delivering in the Training Center?Example:I ask participants to point to something on the current presentation slide that is incorrect. I ...

Hi - I'm newer to facilitating using the Training Center and have some questions:Can I add a test to an Instant training session (as opposed to only a scheduled session)?Why am I unable to send use the Q&A feature during a session?  I have the featur...

Is there a reason why I can't send audio through my desk phone when using a 9971 or Cius as my desk phone?Message was edited on April 19, 2013:  Lisa Marcyes from the Cisco Collaboration Community Team added community category and tags for greater ea...

beerygaz by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are starting to use videos in our Webex meetings.  However, we find that the videos are occupying too much real estate on our screen with the default layout.  That raises two questions: 1. can we change the size of the top video feed?  This is the...

Kjaslow11 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Team, I  am trying to locate and donwload the "cmterm-android_8.6.2v17.cop.sgn"  file in order to make the "Cisco Dual Mode for Android" as an availiable  phone device type on the CUCM 8.5Can you plese suggest where i can find this file?  Cisco...

Are there any plans for a "real" Blackberry client? We're able to use the 3rd party XMPP IM clients (BeejiveIM in particular) but have noticed some inconsistent results when logged in concurrently with the desktop client and a 3rd party client. A rea...

peterbrass by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes