Views
Helpful
Replies

Bootable CUCM / CUC 12.5 ISO

Stefan Walter
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Community,

I'm upgrading to version 12.5 CUCM / CUC. I looked via PUT for the bootable version 12.5 CUCM / CUC. Unfortunately I find there only the version 12.0 Bootable

The question is, where do I get the bootable version 12.5 CUCM / CUC?

Certainly not via put.

Thanks,

Stefan

6 Replies 6

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

No, you're looking at the right place, it seems there is/was a delay with the 12.5 PNs being available in PUT.

If you're in a hurry, then you can try with your SE. Otherwise, I'd try again tomorrow, or in a couple of days.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

pieter.bos
Level 1
Level 1

I'm also looking for these bootable versions.  The PUT link is giving me a DNS error for a while now.  
Anyone else with the same issue?

PUT has been replaced by MCE (My Cisco Entitlements)

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

You do not need to use the bootable ISO for upgrades. You can use the non-bootable ISO that you can download from the regular support download page.

The bootable ISO is only needed for new installations.

Response Signature

Hi Roger

No, I need them to add redundant nodes in the clusters. For this I would need a trash install and there for bootable ISOs.

Pieter

That would not be an upgrade and that is what the OP was asking about. If you have another use case than this your question is off topic to the original post and would be best asked in a separate post.

Response Signature

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: