Views
Helpful
Replies

Calendaring Status "in a meeting"

born.jason
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

i have an issue issue. I can see the presence status in  Outlook and  everything working fine but the Calendar status did not  work. The Jabber Client never goes to "In a meeting" and i don`t know  why and i  also don`t know where to find logs to find the error? Where do i have  to look on the Exchange server and where do i have to look in the   Presence Server for logs regarding this issue?

I`m running CUP 8.6.4 and Exchange 2010 and Jabber 9.0.4

Any hint?

Regards

Jason

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Jason

Have you configure the Presence GW on CUPS?

Have you granted the right permissions (i.e. ApplicationImpersonation) on Exchange?

The integration is done server-side, so look in the Presence Engine logs. Best to set that to detailed tracing and then turn on/off the 'show calendar presence' option in your user web page to give it a kick.

Regards

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Jason

Have you configure the Presence GW on CUPS?

Have you granted the right permissions (i.e. ApplicationImpersonation) on Exchange?

The integration is done server-side, so look in the Presence Engine logs. Best to set that to detailed tracing and then turn on/off the 'show calendar presence' option in your user web page to give it a kick.

Regards

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Hi Aaron,

thanks for your post. I have checked the Logs and saw the error. It was a LDAP sync problem. The wrong email was synced.

Thanks for your help man. Now it works fine.

Cheers

Jason