Views
Helpful
Replies

call forward issue

engreda22
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All ,

-User configured "forward all" from his phone to forward all incoming calls to his mobile.

-when he received call it accordingly forwarded to his mobile number perfectly.

-The issue is that the calls rings also the original phone (which fwd all is configured in) and when he picks up the call , the call runs also in original phone with speaker so all can hear everything what is not required .The call should forwarded to his mobile only .

phone model 7821

cucm ver 12.1.

please advise

4 Replies 4

Hi, 

sounds like single number reach is configured. 

could you please verify there are no single number reach is configured for this user? check if there any Remote Destination Profile for this user (Device >> Remote Destination)

Regards,

Shalid 

Dear Shalid ,

thanks for your reply ..

I have checked and there is no such profile for that user.

Hmm.. weird... 

I would like you to try something which I am not sure may resolve the issue. could you please check cluster-wide service parameter of "Ignore Call Forward All on Enterprise DN" -->  set to FALSE. If it doesn't resolve, we may have to check the Call manager logs to see whats exactly happening in the call manager when the specific DN gets the call. Else we wait some experts answer the query. I am sorry that I couldn't help any..

Regards,

Shalid  

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Look at CUCM traces, CFA should not even ring the device, and SNR should not answer the call on both devices.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: