Views
Helpful
Replies

CCA feature benefits

k.mahesh
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Can anyone help me understand the feature benefits of CCA audio over a 3rd party Audio bridge with TSP integration to WebEx. In simple terms is there any benefit to use WebEx own Audio compared to the audio bridge of a 3rd party provider like BT with WebEx if already there is a TSP integration possibility available on the 3rd party audio bridge for WebEx.

warm regards

Mahesh K

3 Replies 3

skilambi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

CCA servers a different purpose than tsp audio or even Cisco WebEx audio

CCA involves bypassing the pstn wherever possible by creating sip trunks either between the customer and Cisco or customer and service provider

The roi is based on how many minutes you consume today for audio conferencing. In the future that trunk could be used for video and web but today is audio

CCA ENT usually requires 1.5 million minutes or more and majority of the audio conferencing with internal users to have roi

CCA SP will depend on your sp

Tsp audio uses the pstn and will have plans based on minutes committed or uncommitted

Thanks

Srini

Thanks Srini. I am across a customer who has On-net Audio from a 3rd party Audio conferencing provider and also integration done using TSP with Webex. So today he is enjoying all the features of a Web to Audio bridge integrated solution.  Also On-net savings is not a major advantage for them through CCA since the current Audio bridge is already On-net. Their question is from a functionality or user experience point of view is there any benefit in moving to WebEx audio bridge enabled with CCA?

If the audio roi isn't important I don't see CCA helping

The user experience is the same. CCA does have a feature called internal fallback which allows you to put in internal number and have call back but that has its caveats too and isn't the driving force to go to CCA

Thanks

Srini

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: