cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CE 9.3 software

Agile Support
Level 1
Level 1

We have an issue with a large client running CE9.2.3 software on their SX20 endpoints using Touch 10 controllers.

Some of the Touch 10 controllers lose network connectivity intermittently and then we have to use DHCP addressing before we can re-assign a static IP address, even though the Touch 10 was programmed with a static address in the first place.

I see this relates to Bug CSCvg67702 which fixes this in firmware version CE9.3.

Can anyone please tell me when CE9.3 firmware is available, as my client is getting increasingly frustrated by this bug?

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rishabh Gupta
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

HI @Agile Support,

FYI, at the moment , CE 9.3.0 is planned to release on 2018-04-11.

IMPORTANT: The roadmap dates are current estimates and provides no guarantee of actual release dates. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Anything future-looking requires an NDA. Work with the customer’s Cisco account team and ask that they set expectations with the client.

Rishabh Gupta
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

HI @Agile Support,

FYI, at the moment , CE 9.3.0 is planned to release on 2018-04-11.

IMPORTANT: The roadmap dates are current estimates and provides no guarantee of actual release dates. 

Thanks.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: