cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CER 14 SU2 complaining of CUCM Mismatch

Clifford McGlamry
Spotlight
Spotlight

Customer has CUCM cluster and CER cluster.  Both were upgraded to v14 SU2.  Admin Utility on CER pub and sub was reset to version 14.  Everything registers up and *seems* to be correct.

CER server has started sending alerts saying CUCM version integrated and version selected on CER admin utility dont match.

In looking at the logs, it correctly identifies the version of CUCM as version 14.  That's what the admin utility is set to.  Screen shot of the event log is below.  I'm scratching my head.  The version is 14, it's set to 14....but it doesn't think it matches.  Anyone seen this one?  All cert exchanges done and verified, boxes rebooted, and problem persists.  

CliffordMcGlamry_0-1685918819906.png

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Clifford McGlamry
Spotlight
Spotlight

So....it turned out....nothing was actually wrong.  The alert that sent us chasing this was one that was sent to his phone that was actually delayed in delivery.  We figured this out by doing a detailed review of the event logs noting that the alert wasn't thrown at all after the point where we updated that setting!

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Xavier McKinzie
Level 1
Level 1

Does the CUCM version in CER say "14" or "14.0"?  I've run into a bug where the version was set to 14 and had to be changed using the GUI to 14.0.  Your log should also reflect that slight difference.

Clifford McGlamry
Spotlight
Spotlight

So....it turned out....nothing was actually wrong.  The alert that sent us chasing this was one that was sent to his phone that was actually delayed in delivery.  We figured this out by doing a detailed review of the event logs noting that the alert wasn't thrown at all after the point where we updated that setting!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: