Views
Helpful
Replies

Change Decline forward from voicemail to another number

skirk1983
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

When a users clicks on Decline the call is forwardet to our Unity Connection server. I have not configured VM for all of our users and a UC prompt plays. The caller however can't use the menu when the called user haven't VM setup. Can I change the forward to another number or so it plays a busy tone or something?

Running J4W 9.1

Thanks

Kristian

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Muhammad Maqsood Mushtaq
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Kristian,

Yes, this can be done in CCM in the same way you configure voicemail pilot number. You can then create a new voicemail profile with this number and assign it to all users for whome voicemail is not configured.

Thanks,

Maqsood

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Muhammad Maqsood Mushtaq
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Kristian,

Yes, this can be done in CCM in the same way you configure voicemail pilot number. You can then create a new voicemail profile with this number and assign it to all users for whome voicemail is not configured.

Thanks,

Maqsood

Thanks I added the Busy application in our UCCX. Now users that don't have a VM configured hears a busy tone.

Best regards

Kristian

spazziani
Level 1
Level 1

I'm having the same problem. Did you solve the problem ?

CUCM 9.1

CUIMP 9.1 

I've been configured Voice Mail profile with Voice Mail Port and Hunt Pilot, Hun List, Line Group but I couldn't decline the call. When I press the button decline it doesn't work.

I've been configured Voice Mail Profile and a DN for example:

Voice Mail Profile number 5060

Directory number associated with device number 5060 too.

When I try do decline the call it doesn't work. 

I don't have Unity Connection do send the call to it.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: