cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Change Phone time from 24hr to 12hr

johnkuntz
Level 1
Level 1

I currently have a bunch of the 7841 Phones and the time shows in 24hr time. My timezone is set in the admin portal, but it still shows the time in a 24hr format. Is there a way to change this or should I make this a feature request?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Tommer Catlin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Correct me if Im wrong, there is no way to change out of 24h to 12h... only timezone changes (but still in 24h format).

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

keglass
Level 7
Level 7

John,

I recommend you post this to the Cisco Support Community for more information and feedback.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/

In addition, I did a Google search on this issue and found a helpful blog post that recommended a factory reset of the keypad, so you could try this, too.

Kelli Glass

Moderator for Cisco Customer Communities

I did do a full reset of the phones before adding them to Spark. I posted on here, because I believe this functionality may exist in Cisco Call Manager, but I don't believe it's in Cisco Spark. On the phones themselves, I did not see any option to set the time or display of the time.

lpratt
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

John,

You can set time from my.ciscospark.com settings 

Change the Time Zone of Your Device | Cisco Cloud Collaboration Help Central

Louis

Tommer Catlin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Correct me if Im wrong, there is no way to change out of 24h to 12h... only timezone changes (but still in 24h format).

That is correct

Yeah, unfortunately the time zone is set correctly, but it doesn't affect the 24hr time display.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: