Views
Helpful
Replies

Ciscco Attendant Console login issue.

Juraj Papic
Level 3
Level 3

Hi all,

I have my customer with an Attendant Console 12.05, I can log in two (2) devices with no issue, when I want to login a 3 device I get the error in the screenshot. 

Thanks. 

8 Replies 8

Scott Leport
Level 7
Level 7

You might want to check if you have a valid license for 3 operators. Sounds like you're licensed for 2. 

You can do this by logging into Cisco Unified Attendant Console Web Admin and choose Help > Licensing.

As @Scott Leport mentioned check the license, if you have only  two license you can expect this error.

Response Signature

Juraj Papic
Level 3
Level 3

Hi all,

I just checked and we have 3 lic available. 

Thanks. 

Did you check connectivity from the PC you are trying ?

Response Signature

Juraj Papic
Level 3
Level 3

Hello,

I see it says that we have to restart servies, this should be done in the cucm? 

And yes we have access to the devices, via Ping / https and also we can resolve the fqdn for the servers.

thanks. 

Hi there,

It's not particularly clear from that thread, but I would assume that they're referring to restarting the services on the CUAC Admin page.

It can be done from Engineering -> Service Management

CUAC Serrvice Management.PNG

Juraj Papic
Level 3
Level 3

Thanks for the info,, I will have to check with the customer for any open windows to do this task.

Thanks. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: