Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco 8821

Saeed Syed
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I am experiencing a problem with 8821 Cisco wireless phones not communicating with Philips IEM/ Orchastrator application version 11.4 when sending the alerts out. However it works fine with Cisco 7925's. I work in a hospital environment so sent alerts to attending nurses. Any help will be appreciated.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Happy to hear you got it fixed. I even ran this one by my Phillips contact his only answer was to contact Phillips support.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Gregory Brunn
Spotlight
Spotlight

What does the integration look like? Is there a trunk to this service? Do you have a IP phone service your subscribing the phone to? Have you checked with Phillips the phone is supported.

is your 7925 provisioned sip?  ascom discovered they have to rewrite all their software because sip hates #

ascom loves #

We have fixed the issue with 8821's by changing permission info and adding additional roles for the account for application. Roles were added " Allow calling number modification"  "Standard CTI Allow Control of Phones supporting Connected Xfer and conf"

Happy to hear you got it fixed. I even ran this one by my Phillips contact his only answer was to contact Phillips support.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: