cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Jabber 14 - External call to a certain number disconnects

weston2day10408
Level 1
Level 1

I am new to CUCM.  I have an external vendor phone number that disconnects when calling.  You dial the number, it picks up, blips, and then disconnects.  It is only this 1 vendor this happens to.  It doesn't matter who dials the number, but it disconnects and fails.  

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I would start by gathering recent call examples and opening a case with your telco/phone provider.  Have them determine what they are seeing in the call path through their network.  It could be something as simple as they need to remove a bad path in their network.

Please rate helpful posts by clicking the thumbs up!

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Try from a mobile, if you get the same behavior, the issue is most likely with that specific DN or the provider of whoever owns the DN.

Otherwise, you'd need to start by reviewing some debugs from your GW/CUBE to look for clues as to what's happening.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

It does work fine when calling from a mobile device.

I would start by gathering recent call examples and opening a case with your telco/phone provider.  Have them determine what they are seeing in the call path through their network.  It could be something as simple as they need to remove a bad path in their network.

Please rate helpful posts by clicking the thumbs up!
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: