cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Jabber CSF folder deletes itself/resets. Including chat history, contacts, etc.

rwickwire
Level 1
Level 1

I have a user on a Windows 8.1 machine with Cisco Jabber 10.6.3 (now updated). The problem that has been recurring every couple of days or so, and was noticed by the disappearance of chat history," is the CSF folder keeps either resetting itself or deleting and recreating itself. I have reinstalled Jabber, cleaned the registry, updated/downgraded Jabber client software. I cannot find anything online on this issue and was hoping for some helping finding a fix or a work around.

Thank you

1 Reply 1

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

I do not see any bug or a case with similar issue. It could be specific to one machine on which the client is installed. Is it possible to fresh install the OS on the PC and check if the issue persists? If that's not an option you may capture the Jabber problem report as per the steps outlined in the following doc and contact TAC

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/voice-unified-communications/jabber-windows/116334-trouble-jabber-problem-00.html

Manish

- Do rate helpful posts -