cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Jabber for Android - Can't connet to the CUCM phone services from inside network

AAkivkin1982
Level 1
Level 1

Hi!

I have CUCM and I.M 10.0

In CUCM i created BOT device for Cisco Jabber client for Android phone.

From this Android phone i can successfull connect to the CUCM server from outside network through Expressway-C server, and i success connect to the phone services, and i can make call success.

But when i move into the internal network i can success login in Cisco Jabber client from Android phone, but i can not connect to the CUCM server and phone services, and i get the following error:

"Can not connect to the phone services server. Check your network parameters"

But from iPhone devices phone services work well from outside and inside network.

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Was this working before??

Does this happen to all other Android clients??

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hi.
In our company CUCM was recently deployed.
I tested this issue on Samsung Galaxy S III - and Cisco Jabber work well on this device, as in inside network and outside network.
Obviously Cisco Jabber support not all Android devices.

Is the DNS entry in the phone services/voicemail within Jabber client reachable from inside network?

At my employer our mobile devices are actually on a separate network than pc/servers.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: