We are pleased to announce Release 9.1 of Cisco Jabber for iPad, which delivers these new features:
• Support for Apple iOS 6
• Support for the Cisco UC 9.0 release (Unified CM, Unified Presence, and Unity Connection)
• Support for Bluetooth headsets (Note that answering incoming calls by tapping your headset is not supported due to iOS limitations; incoming calls must be answered by touching the iPad screen.)
• Video on/off setting (allows you to start calls without video)
• Support for On Demand VPN
• Visual indicator for secure connections
• New languages: Arabic, Danish, Polish, and Swedish
• Usability enhancements
With Cisco Jabber for iPad, we enable our Jabber customers to collaborate from anywhere on the world’s most popular tablet, utilizing high quality video, voice, presence, instant messaging, desktop sharing, conferencing and visual voicemail. Jabber for iPad also expands the integration between Jabber and TelePresence, giving you a way to initiate and connect into a TelePresence session from your iPad whether in the office or on the go.
Cisco Jabber for iPad requires certain Cisco UC and Collaboration services to be in place in your organization, so please read the datasheet for details. We are in the process of posting updated datasheet and support documents to cisco.com.
What are the configurations needs to follow to have UCCE Finesse Agent work with Jabber client as phone end point. share me details or any links. also needs to know what can work, what cannot work -like multi line, Recording, shared line, chat ..... ...
Hello Experts,We have configured a Hunt pilot which includes 2 line groups.one line group with 5 extensions rings with Algorithm as broadcast and 2nd line group contains 1 extension as their manager.All these extensions configured with single number reach...
I am setting up a bulk update in CUCM to add jabber phones to all my deskphone users. I have a bat phone template I adapted from one I made for desk phones and I have a user template for use with "Update Users - Custom File". I have used the users t...
Hi community, maybe someone has already experienced this issue. When using conference now you define a number which triggers an IVR prompt where you can setup your meetings. I the ani is associated with an active SNR number the IVR script won't let t...