We are pleased to announce Release 9.1 of Cisco Jabber for iPad, which delivers these new features:
• Support for Apple iOS 6
• Support for the Cisco UC 9.0 release (Unified CM, Unified Presence, and Unity Connection)
• Support for Bluetooth headsets (Note that answering incoming calls by tapping your headset is not supported due to iOS limitations; incoming calls must be answered by touching the iPad screen.)
• Video on/off setting (allows you to start calls without video)
• Support for On Demand VPN
• Visual indicator for secure connections
• New languages: Arabic, Danish, Polish, and Swedish
• Usability enhancements
With Cisco Jabber for iPad, we enable our Jabber customers to collaborate from anywhere on the world’s most popular tablet, utilizing high quality video, voice, presence, instant messaging, desktop sharing, conferencing and visual voicemail. Jabber for iPad also expands the integration between Jabber and TelePresence, giving you a way to initiate and connect into a TelePresence session from your iPad whether in the office or on the go.
Cisco Jabber for iPad requires certain Cisco UC and Collaboration services to be in place in your organization, so please read the datasheet for details. We are in the process of posting updated datasheet and support documents to cisco.com.
AI is going to change many tasks and, as a result, many jobs.
In this podcast on artificialintelligence in the workplace, we explore how jobs may change--and what companies can do to keep workers ahead of the shift:
Check out the podcast:...
Join this featured IT Admin Control Hub session where you’ll hear about the improved Meeting diagnostics capability in Control Hub which provides IT Admins richer insights about their meetings, the participants and the quality of service. See metrics to h...
This document explains how to register a Cisco TelePresence or WebEx device to Cisco WebEx Cloud Service Using API or Local Web Interface use. This procedure is applicable for Collaboration Endpoint Software 9.8 and later. In previous versi...