Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Jabber for iPhone not receiving calls

rgarcia1563
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have configured Cisco Jabber for iPhone to connect to my Cisco Unified CM system successfully for Internet Calling, Voicemail. and Directory while I have an active VPN on my iPhone.

I configured Desk Integration under Internet Call, and when I have an active call on my desk phone, and my Cisco Jabber App is also running on my iPhone, it pops up asking if I want to take over the call from the iPhone Jabber app. I do, and that works great.

However, when someone calls me to my extension, it rings on my Desk Phone, it rings on my CUPC on the PC, but I have the Jabber app running, and does not ring on my iPhone. (I have notifications settings on iPhone set up correctly, and this is the only feature that does not work - receiving calls on the iPhone)

I can call to any extension from the Jabber with no problems, I just can not receive.

Other background info:

I used this guide to setup the iPhone device in CUCM side: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/voicesw/ps6789/ps7290/ps7271/deployment_guide_c07-641141.html

I can not find blogs or info especifically about why I am not reiceing calls on Jabber, there was only 1 suggestion to increase a time interval on SIP setting, but that does not work for my case either.

Any helps appreciated, thanks

Message was edited on April 19, 2013:  Lisa Marcyes from the Cisco Collaboration Community Team added community category and tags for greater ease in filtering (no change to content).

2 Replies 2

kwuhrman@cisco.com
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Ricardo,

Have you filed a TAC case for this?

Thanks,

Karin

tarik.gad
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

is it work if you receive call from PSTN and not working if you receive call from internal OR not working for receiveing calls from any where?