We have iPhone 6S running ios 10 and we cisco jabber IM and presence 11.0 server and cisco jabber client 11.8 IM and presence service and voice mail service connected with no problem the issue is that phone service never get connected we got the error some time
"can not communicate with CUCM"
and some time " can not get device configuration"
I appreciate assistance?
Regards and thanks
- Well Android Phone registered successfully
- Tried from different iPhone devices and the same behaviour
- Check device configuration on CUCM and nothing there.
- I collected PTR and I see the below error :
"[ice/TelephonyAdapterServerHealth.cpp(66)] [jcf.tel.adapter] [getConnectionIpProtocol] - No connected ConnectionInfo of type: [eSIP]. Could not determine connection IP Protocol"
With the same user/pwd it works on android?
Do you have BOT and TCT devices for that same user?
- yes Jamie for the same user we are testing
- yes we have BOT and TCT for that user and CSF device for Desktop the issue only happen with iPhone and we are registering through expressway
CSF and Android work but iPhone do not work.
Then you want to review EXP-C/EXP-E logs as well, and not only the PRT.
Does this work internally?