cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Jabber forward declined to specified target?

Hello all,

is there a way to forward declined calls from the Jabber for Windows client to a specified target?

By default, the call will be forwarded to the Unity Voicemail.

But as only a few users do have a voicemail assigned, I would like to set a different target for the others.

I found this: https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/11666976/change-decline-forward-voicemail-another-number, but it is not described in detail.

Has anyone tried that?

Thank you, Johannes

5 Replies 5

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

That *might* work, not sure what else you need for instructions??? you just follow the regular instructions for creating a VM profile, pilot, etc, but use a regular DN instead.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

btmulgrew
Level 4
Level 4

We set departmental fm profiles for a customer, that actually went to non vmail hunt pilots.  It was laborious to configure (over 50 were required) and no doubt will be to maintain.  I believe 10.6.2 retains the call forwarding entries even after the cfwdall is deactivated. 

hth

spazziani
Level 1
Level 1

I'm having the same problem. Did you solve the problem ?

CUCM 9.1

CUIMP 9.1 

I've been configured Voice Mail profile with Voice Mail Port and Hunt Pilot, Hun List, Line Group but I couldn't decline the call. When I press the button decline it doesn't work.

I've been configured Voice Mail Profile and a DN for example:

Voice Mail Profile number 5060

Directory number associated with device number 5060 too.

When I try do decline the call it doesn't work. 

I don't have Unity Connection do send the call to it.

Hi,
I solved the problem by using the H323 Voice Gateway to reject the call:

1) create a seperate Voice Mail Profile pointing to a Directory Number (e.g. "7015")
2) forward (Forward All) this DN to a Route Pattern e.g. "7016", that points to the Voice Gateway
3) on the Voice Gateway configure a reject rule for that DN "7016":
(
    voice translation-rule 7016
    rule 1 reject /7016/

voice translation-profile 7016
    translate called 7016

on the dial-peer for the CUCM, add:
    call-block translation-profile incoming 7016
    call-block disconnect-cause incoming user-busy
)

There is probably a more straight-forward solution to that, but this one works great for my customer.
You can try different disconnect causes, depending on your local providers.

Hope that helps,
Johannes

Hi there,

We solved it pretty much the same way. The only difference is that we have a dial-peer shutdown. It works perfectly, however it's a pity to have such a "workaround" in case you're not using VM.

BR,

Mark

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: