cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Jabber (IM Chat) for ASUS Zenfone 5

Saravanan M
Level 1
Level 1

does anyone have an idea how to setup Cisco Jabber(IM Chat) for Asus Zenfone 5, as am getting compatibility when open the software in play store, even the result is same when logged-in via web. the phone is running Android 4.4.2.. can i have some idea here please ??

3 Replies 3

Hi Saravanan,

Are you trying setup Jabber for andoird on Asus Zenfone 5? The jabber for andoird is not supported on ASUS Zenfone. In the below link you could find list of supported andoird phone models:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/jabber/Android/JABA_BK_CBE2E09B_00_cisco-jabber-for-android-1052.html#CJAB_RF_D3CF90B1_00

Regards

Hi Naga,

First, thanks for your response. Yes, am trying to setup Jabber on my ASUS Zenfone 5. I am curious when Cisco going to allow Jabber for ASUS and other non-supported device. do you have any clue ??. Thanks again.

Is there any much complications due to which Jabber IM is not supported on ASUS phone. Cisco Voice is supported on ASUS Zenphone 5 and I am using it efficiently. I can install other third party IM which redirect to Jabber but I don't want to put on risk my account's identity.

Please let me know your comments on it.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: