Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Spark compared to Yammer / Spark integrated with SharePoint

salim.guerid
Level 5
Level 5

Dear all,

I am running a Microsoft SharePoint collaboration and a full Cisco Unified Communications (CCM, Jabber, WebEx) platforms. We have little integration between the two except presence in contact card and I need now to implement a social layer to our standard SharePoint functionalities.

Here are my questions:

[1] Is there more integration which could be achieved between SharePoint and Cisco UC

[2] The default path seems Yammer, the challenger could be Cisco Spark. Is there any document comparing the two solutions?

[3] Is there any integration capabilities between Cisco Spark and Microsoft SharePoint 2013

I am aware that a beginning of answer could be that integration is not necessary the right strategy as Dis-Unified Communications (DUC) is around the corner.

Thanks for all your valuable advise.

Salim

3 Replies 3

lpratt
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

There are no documents comparing Yammer and Cisco Spark.  Cisco Spark is built on top of the Cisco Collaboration Cloud and has API integrations to various document applications that you may have installed on your device.  If you want to share a file within the room, the user would select add a file and then select which source to share from (all user controlled as to which ones to turn on or off).

Louis

Ok. Thanks for your answer anyway.

Hi Salim !

CloudFuze ( www.cloudfuze.com) is the answer to the integration you are looking for ! Please check out our video for Spark-DropBox integration using CloudFuze.

CloudFuze - Cisco Spark Integration - YouTube

We have integrated Spark with SharePoint on similar lines. Would love to show it to you and get your inputs. We are always looking at improving our product

Regards,

Aditi Parashar

CloudFuze Product Manager

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: