cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

cisco TCS webpage cannot access

aut.s
Level 1
Level 1

now we found issue about TCS webpage we cannot access.

Show error 401.1

HTTP Error 401.1 - Unauthorized: Access is denied due to invalid credentials.
Internet Information Services (IIS)

Capture.PNG

1 Reply 1

Hi,
It looks like the IIS related issue. Please check if there any recent group policy changes. it occurred to me in the past where there were some policy changes at AD level.

I hope you are able to login to the server itself. Can you please try to log in as local administrator and open the page and see the results.?

Try to restart the IIS manager or TCS server before you perform any configurational change to see if that resolve.

I couldn't remember what exactly I did to resolve the issue, but I played around the IIS, I have enabled the anonymous authentication from the IIS manager by selecting the TCS default site and also select Application Pool Identity. you may have to restart the IIS services.

found below thread in the support forum, a thought may helpfull to you .. https://community.cisco.com/t5/telepresence-and-video/unable-to-login-to-tcs-web-interface/td-p/2028392

Regards,
Shalid
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: