Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Unified attendant Console and Cisco Jabber installation

amalmichaelvj
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Cisco Team,

We already have Call Manager  Publisher ,Subscriber(Version 12.5),Unity Publisher ,Subscriber (Version 12.5) in our network.

We use Unity for Playing the greetings messages for inbound calls

In this topology we planning to add Cisco Unified attendant console advanced for operator user and jabber for internal users.

Since i have not deployed Cisco Unified attendant advanced and jabber,Please assist me to accomplish this task.

Do i need to install CU AC server and Client,How can i complete this ?

How can CU AC connected to Cisco CU CM?

Anybody have any documents regarding this installation?

For jabber in internal use do i need any additional server?

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Go to cisco.com, click on support, then search those two products you're asking about, and you'll get all the related documentation for them. You'll find all the documentation you'd need, requirements, installation and configuration guides, etc. Which answer your questions

I'd strongly suggest you reach out to a Cisco partner with UC specializations or a reputable consultant for assistance with the deployment.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hello jammie,

thanks for the reply.

After looking  into the documents,what i understand was CUAC advanced server can be installed on Windows 2016 server and Clients in Windows 10 .

So Can i deploy Cisco CUAC Advanced Server directly in EXSI 6.5 ?

Where can i download the Sever and client software to test? 

See here

https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/uc_system/virtualization/cisco-collaboration-virtualization.html

Download the SW from cisco.com/go/ac

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: