cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Web-Ex Teams

abbasali5
Level 1
Level 1

Is it possible to send an Web-Ex teams invite for a new created room/space?

I have created a room for my internal department, and added the members.  What I like to do is to send them the invite so when they click on it they can join the room automatically.  I have some users who already have Web-Ex Teams desktop app installed, and some they don't have it installed.

For users, who don't have the app, can the invite link point them to download the app, install and then join the room?

Thanks,

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

As you have already invited them to the room, as soon as they install the app on the mobile/desktop/laptop and log in, they will see all the rooms they are members of, including the new room you added them to.  There isn't anything else they need to do.

Wayne
--
Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

View solution in original post

Hello,

If the end users have downloaded the application have them provide you with their email. After they have given you their email add them as a contact in Webex Teams. Once completed you can add them to your created team and add them to the space you have created. 

Thanks,

Tim

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

As you have already invited them to the room, as soon as they install the app on the mobile/desktop/laptop and log in, they will see all the rooms they are members of, including the new room you added them to.  There isn't anything else they need to do.

Wayne
--
Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Thanks Wayne,

Can I send the Web-Ex Teams Join Room invite directly from outlook or it needs to be sent from the WebEx Teams App.  I didn't see any option to send the invite.

Hello,

If the end users have downloaded the application have them provide you with their email. After they have given you their email add them as a contact in Webex Teams. Once completed you can add them to your created team and add them to the space you have created. 

Thanks,

Tim

How do they download the desktop App?
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: