Views
Helpful
Replies

cisco webex 55

siwar.ziadi1
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

i try to add nwe device Cisco webex 55 on CUCM  11.5.1.15900-18, but i canno't found a TYPE Cisxo webex 55, i juste found this type ( attached). so what shoud choose? Thank you

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Then you didn't install the latest one, the latest one is: 11.5(1.16096-1) and the README does say it includes the re-naming of several endpoints, including the Webex Room 55

You're probably using the right option, but as you didn't install the DevPack that includes the change in the names, you don't see it.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Install the latest DevPack to see the product re-name to Cisco Webex Room 55

HTH

java

I installed the last device pack and I restart the server but some problem I canno't found the type Cisco webex room 55

What's the DevPack that you installed?

HTH

java

I installed cmetrm-devicepack11. 5.1. 16083-1,
By the way I added a Cisco webex room kit with the type Cisco spark room and it function

Then you didn't install the latest one, the latest one is: 11.5(1.16096-1) and the README does say it includes the re-naming of several endpoints, including the Webex Room 55

You're probably using the right option, but as you didn't install the DevPack that includes the change in the names, you don't see it.

HTH

java

Thank you j'aime valencia, now i can found the device type cisco webex 55.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: