Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CiscoJabber.exe run arguments list

Hello,

Is there a list of possible run arguments for Cisco Jabber (like via cmd command line)? Can I pass some argument/parameter for the app to have fast sign-in disabled and credentials reseted (both username and password fields blank) without any edits in xml config file?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Kita
Level 1
Level 1

Yes, here is a link to the list:

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/jabber/11_8/cjab_b_on-premises-deployment-for-cisco-jabber/cjab_b_on-premises-deployment-for-cisco-jabber_chapter_010000.html#JABW_RF_CF4EAB44_00

Below is a sample of one I use frequently when I want to troubleshoot Jabber from someone else's PC it is better if UPN discovery is disabled:

Silent Install:

msiexec.exe /i CiscoJabberSetup.msi /passive UPN_DISCOVERY_ENABLED=false

msiexec.exe /i CiscoJabberSetup.msi CLEAR=1 UPN_DISCOVERY_ENABLED=false CLICK2X=DISABLE

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Kita
Level 1
Level 1

Yes, here is a link to the list:

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/jabber/11_8/cjab_b_on-premises-deployment-for-cisco-jabber/cjab_b_on-premises-deployment-for-cisco-jabber_chapter_010000.html#JABW_RF_CF4EAB44_00

Below is a sample of one I use frequently when I want to troubleshoot Jabber from someone else's PC it is better if UPN discovery is disabled:

Silent Install:

msiexec.exe /i CiscoJabberSetup.msi /passive UPN_DISCOVERY_ENABLED=false

msiexec.exe /i CiscoJabberSetup.msi CLEAR=1 UPN_DISCOVERY_ENABLED=false CLICK2X=DISABLE

Thank you. 

That's very useful, however I was wondering if there is a way to do something like that with already deployed Cisco Jabber.

Something like this in cmd: 

CiscoJabber.exe -resetcred /f

Is it possible?

No, it is not.

Adam Pawlowski
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
As in the post below you can do some transform or installer flag, but these aren’t specified at runtime on Windows.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: