cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CMS Support for Webex Teams

Anas Hafez
Level 1
Level 1

I have red on the below link (Cisco Software Based Apps Section) that CMS 2.7 has support for Cisco Webex Teams so does that mean that i can login to CMS using the Cisco Webex Teams App and what about external access and is there any configuration guide on what the requirements and needed configuration in order to achieve that:

https://tp-tools-web01.cisco.com/interop/d459

2 Replies 2

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Cisco Webex registered endpoints (both hardware and software endpoints) support making and receiving SIP video calls (i.e. audio, video and BFCP content sharing) via the Cisco Webex cloud. Therefore, Cisco Webex registered endpoints support connecting to Cisco Meeting Server today as a SIP endpoint. Cisco Webex endpoints are intended to be used with Cisco Webex conferencing and hence the user experience will be different between a Cisco Webex conference and one hosted on a Cisco Meeting Server. Additional conference functionality such as ActiveControl (the ability to see roster lists, change local layouts from the touch panel) and whiteboarding are not currently supported between Cisco Webex endpoints and Cisco Meeting Server.

You would need your expressways as if this was B2B calls to use cloud endpoints with CMS.
HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hi

Do I requiere a  licences  on the cms o webex?  works on any vesrion of webex ?

regards