Views
Helpful
Replies

CMWS on-prem Supported Feature

emine.ibis
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Guys,

My customer has 250 on-premise webex system, customer wants to use CWMS system in an effective way.

1. In a meeting, there are 200 participants, all participants are used SD video quality.
For branche office, bw is 2 Mbps,
For main office, bw is 50 Mbps,

During the test, there was no bw saturation for any sides. All participants are started video and audio call options.
CMWS admin, media and irp hardware usage are monitored, the max harware usage rate was 51% for vcpu.
According to test result, 40/200 participants shown video, 200/200 participants connected with audio.

What is the reason of this situation?

2. 200 participant join the same meeting, customer wants to join the audio call by unmute.
(For Host, press "99"to set unmuted state, it doesn't provide with default option)
Do you have any idea about it?

3. At the begining of the webex conference, all participant state is unmuted. Is there any way to manage muted/unmuted state from Host.

4. In my case, CWMS is trying to supply all participants (200)' video with each other.
Customer wants to show only the video of Presenter, video feature is managed by Host during the same conference

For example,
Total participants count is 200,
Participant A is presenter, the video of 198 and ParticipantB participants (except for Presenter A) don't shared/open. If host gives a permission to ParticipantB, ParticipantB will share its video.

Is it possible to apply it,

5. For specific conference (not all), call using my computer option is only enabled, other options (like call me) is disabled.
Is it possible,

Thank you,
Emine

1 Reply 1

emine.ibis
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, Is there any info

Thank you,