cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Configure Attendant console client software 11.x

ySOUKRAT1405
Level 1
Level 1

Could you please advise if i can get the Attendant console client software and used it with the CUCM version 11.x ?

I'm trying to link some Directory Numbers to the software so that the receptionist may answer call from the loaptop.

4 Replies 4

There is two flavours of Attendant Consoles.. standard and Advanced.  Quick comparison will be, standard will be PC based application and Advanced will be server client. 

For advanced, you need to install CUAC on windows server and cleint will use client application to access it.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/unified-communications/unified-attendant-console/datasheet-c78-740351.html

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/unified-communications/unified-attendant-console/datasheet-c78-739479.html 

Are you panning to or already purchased  CUAC application ?

Response Signature

Thanks a lot for your clarification.

We currently have the CUAC server deployed but seeing how its configuration is a bit complex i was wondering if we could just use the standard version of Attendant Console. 

* Could we use the software and set it up directly with CUCM ?

* Would the software need additional fees or liscences ?

Kind regards.

Standard and Advanced use different licensing. if you purchased  advanced and if you are planning to use Standard, you need a standard licenses. What you mean by set it up directly with CUCM ?

To configure the CUCA, follow the configuration guide for your version. 

Response Signature

The CUACS documentation contains the product compatibility as well as configuration steps, suggest you start there to understand how it's configured as well as how it's different from CUACA.

CUACS and CUACA are different products, you would need to buy CUACS licenses.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate