Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CTMS & Conductor Design

Hi Guys

Would anyone have any knowledge of integrating the CTMS with Conductor?

-  Is this a current release or roadmap feature for Conductor?

-  What version of CTMS firmware would be required?

-  Are there CTMS server hardware requirements specific to Conductor intergration?

-  How many CTMS can Conductor incorporate?

My goal is to re-use some existing CTMS kit along with new TP Servers and MCUs.  Ultimately the (older) CTMS woud be phased out but at present I still see them as valuable to our Telepresence estate (55 CTS; 140 EX90; 200 MOVI - growing fast & Jabber soon ;-)

Thanks for any advice

John Mc

2 Replies 2

admin11111
Level 4
Level 4

The present version, XC1.1 or upcoming version XC1.2 will not support CTMS.  CTMS is something we are thinking about supporting in releases in CY2013, but this is not a committed project at the moment.

Presently in the XC1.1 and XC1.2 release Conductor supports the 4200 series, 4500 series, 5300 series and the associated MSE 8000 blades ( 8420 and 8510).   TelePresence Server 7010 and 8710 are on the roadmap and are targeted, but subject to change though, for the end of the calendar year.  This support is contigent upon the release of an upcoming verion of  TS  software and will require that release for Conductor to work.  The TS release of software is also targeted for the end of CY2012, but this is subject to change also.

Richard Murphy

TME Cisco Telepresence Conductor

Hi Richard

Thanks, that is great information for my design proposals.  Planning does get tricky with lots of dependancies.  We have 2 x 8710 blades and 2 x 8510 on order along with Conductor.  Another review of timescales and options coming up then ;-)

Much appreciated advice

John Mc

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: