cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM 11.5 Bulk Admin Tool, Job Scheduler is changing the date and time of a Job I am Scheduling

bwolf
Level 1
Level 1

CUCM System version: 11.5.1.14900-11

Hey All,

I'm setting up a job with the Bulk Admin tool to update all 8851s common phone profiles.  I have the job set up and ready to go, but the problem is, when I go to the Job Scheduler and set the date and time I want the job to kick off, it changes the date and time of the scheduled job.  For instance, I select June 12, 2019 at 02:30:00, I click save, and the scheduled date and time change to June 11, 2019 at 21:30:00, which is 5 hours earlier. 

I thought this might be a time zone issue, but server date and time are correct and in CDT time zone.  The job scheduler is also listing all jobs with CDT time zone. So, I don't think this is a time zone issue.

Anybody have any idea why it changes the date time?  I can select June 12, 2019 at 07:30:00 and it changes it to June 12, 2019 at 02:30:00, but that seems wonky to me, I don't want to have to put a fake date/time in to get it to populate with the actual date/time I want the job to be run. 

Thanks!

1 Reply 1

Mike_Brezicky
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
What SU of 11.5 are you on.

Check out this bug - https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCvb98664/?rfs=iqvred.

It looks like the server is accepting the Time as UTC and converting it to the server timezone. Not sure if this bug is related, but you can try restarting tomcat as the workaround suggest and see if it helps.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: