Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM SAML SSO Migration from AD

fdharmawan
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Guys,

I have CUCM in deployment and the users are in sync with AD. What will happen if I migrate the user synchronization and authorization to SAML SSO?

I have read some articles and documentations for how to setup CUCM SAML SSO. But, I think I'm missing some information that is not mentioned. What are the things that I need to pay attention when migrating from production environment? What will happen to all users if I enable SAML SSO for pilot testing? Does CUCM able to query users from 2 LDAP servers?

Thank you.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
SAML SSO does *not* replace LDAP Synchronization. It only substitutes LDAP Authentication and even then not in all cases (eg RTMT typically is exempted from SSO because Java is a pain).

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
SAML SSO does *not* replace LDAP Synchronization. It only substitutes LDAP Authentication and even then not in all cases (eg RTMT typically is exempted from SSO because Java is a pain).
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: