Views
Helpful
Replies

CWMS 2.0 Reporting

anis_cisco
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Does any one know how to generate reports for external audio participants who joined webex audio conference bridge from outside (PSTN) ?

Regards,

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

In MeetingsReport.csv you just see the list of participants as they show in Participant List in the meeting. If a user joined via web, the e-mail address entered during Join process will be presented.

If a user was dialing in and joining the meeting without web portion attached (not using attendee ID), the user will be displayed as Call-in User 1, Call-in User 2, etc. Unfortunately, this report doesn't include actual phone numbers of end users due to security restrictions.

In Participants report I was hoping to get more information as there is a column Phone Number. However, not sure if that information is populated.

I hope this helps.

-Dejan

View solution in original post

10 Replies 10

dpetrovi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi, 

If I understood correctly, you would like to run a report in order to see audio participants. The only reporting you can use is Customize Your Report option in CWMS Administration > Reports page. This will provide you with the ZIP file that contains several CSV files you can open in Excel. One of the CSV files might be of help: ParticipantsReport.csv, but I am not sure if it will contain all the information needed.

Unfortunately, that is all the reporting you can get from CWMS. 

-Dejan

Hello Dejan,

In ParticpantsReport file, there is no details about number of participants, however in MeetingReport file there is column name Participants, which has details about list of participants.

My list of participants are appearing as

abc@example.com;Call-in User_1;Call-in User_2;0-6445

Didn't understand what is Call-in User_1; Call-in User_2; 0-6445

Do you know about it ?

Attached is MeetingReport.

Regards,

Hi,

In MeetingsReport.csv you just see the list of participants as they show in Participant List in the meeting. If a user joined via web, the e-mail address entered during Join process will be presented.

If a user was dialing in and joining the meeting without web portion attached (not using attendee ID), the user will be displayed as Call-in User 1, Call-in User 2, etc. Unfortunately, this report doesn't include actual phone numbers of end users due to security restrictions.

In Participants report I was hoping to get more information as there is a column Phone Number. However, not sure if that information is populated.

I hope this helps.

-Dejan

Thank you,

Yes, found the list of participants under Phone Number column.

Regards,

Hello Dejan,

In recent participants report, for some meetings, i am getting Anonymous in Phone Number column.

Any idea what does it mean ?

Hi, 

If you see Anonymous, that is what is being sent to CWMS in a SIP message as the phone number from the caller. It might be something on CUCM/Voice GW side that does that. It is not something CWMS handles. CWMS just notes down what it gets from CUCM during call setup.

-Dejan

Hi Dejan,

For some internal extensions, when they call webex number, they are appearing as CallIn-Toll Free under Participants report -> Type of Session with 0 in Phone Number?

Any idea what does it mean ?

Type of SessionSession DurationPhone NumberTel. Server 
 CallIn-TollFree60961168668210

Hi, 

CWMS is just listing what is presented to it in SIP messages. This is most likely a label inserted in SIP negotiation by Voice GW or CUCM.  

I hope this helps.

-Dejan

Hi Dejan,

Its a Bug, confirmed by Cisco TAC.

https://tools.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCuq52043

CSCuq52043    Call type & phone numbers do not display properly in Participants report

Thanks for your reply.

Hi,

I wasn't sure if you are asking me about "CallIn-TollFree" label or '0' under phone number.

As for '0' in the phone number, I can see this is not a bug, but an Enhancement Request.  This isn't resolved at this time, and if you want it included  in the next release of CWMS, you can share this with your Cisco Account Team to pursue with Product Management.

Kind regards,

-Dejan

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: