cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CWMS and Telepresence integration roadmap ??

Jerry Chu
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

We would like to integrate CWMS and video conference endpoint ,

Is there any roadmap or schedule to support CWMS and telepresence integration ??

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

dpetrovi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Jerry,

No TP integration will be included with CWMS. It is not on the roadmap any longer.

Please, talk to your Cisco Account Team about alternative solutions.

Kind regards,

-Dejan

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

dpetrovi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Jerry,

No TP integration will be included with CWMS. It is not on the roadmap any longer.

Please, talk to your Cisco Account Team about alternative solutions.

Kind regards,

-Dejan

Hi Dejan,

As I know CMR with WebEx cloud can integrate video endpoint and WebEx solution.

But WebEx Cloud in China are always broken and slowly via Internet , Cisco TAC reply us "check with your internet carrier" , so that we just implemented CWMS through MPLS IP-VPN to solved this issue.   I know this may be a Internet connective and country issue. but ....

If TP cannot integrate with CWMS, maybe there are no solution at Cisco for China/Taiwan.

Hi Jerry,

I believe there was some push for on prem conferencing and TP integration with Cisco Meeting Server (ex. Acano), but I don't know much about that.

Your Cisco Account Team should be able to review your network, provider links, and help you find the best solution to provide a quality video conferencing solution.

Internet connection infrastructure is important, but I am sure China is investing a lot in that.

See, if you can post a question in Telepresence community as they might have something better to offer as they work with TP on a regular basis.

I hope that will be of help.

-Dejan

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: